Balancing line reconstruction
The reconstruction of the balancing lines includes the replacement of the electrical and pneumatic line components with the measuring system for reading imbalance. This also includes the new control system which ensures the safe functioning of the entire line as well as the communication with other systems (conveyors, master systems for control and collection of data). The system measures the static non-balance and dynamic non-balance in two areas. On the basis of the monitored parameters, the overall tire class is determined and marked or classified.
Control system: Rockwell, Siemens
Scope of the reconstruction:
- New control system, measurements and visualization
- Power and air consumption measurements
- Repair or the supply of a new soaping station
- Repair or the supply of a new inflation system
- Repair or the supply of a new machine conveyor
- Repair or the supply of a new marking station
- Marking quality inspection
- Repair or the supply of a lift
- Supply of a new geometry measurement system
- Triangle point sensor run out measurement
- Geometry measurement
- DOT code reading
- Tread, top and bottom sidewall imprints, and barcode cross-check
- Tire width from 95 mm to 400 mm
- External diameter from 500 mm to 900 mm
- Rim size 13" to 24"
- Non-balance evaluation accuracy: < 5dN
- Machines: AkroDyn, Cemb, Hofmann, Schenck
Please feel free to contact our sales department for more information.